Sunday 11 June 2017

Tinto

The summit of Tinto
Today was the first of 4 days walking in Scotland. Originally planned as a Munro bagging trip! The weather forecast has not been good, indeed thunder storms were on the menu.
With this in mind I decided to do my hill walk further South. I climbed Tinto by the "tourist" path....and very popular it was as well.  The path from the Northeast made for an easy and quick ascent, just as well because it was very windy..,..and wet for most of the time.
Tinto is of course both a Graham and a Marilyn....so a double tick. Always good!
I did take some pictures.....but forgot the cable to transfer them to my tablet 😡 I will probably put something up on my return.
I'm at Crianlarich SYHA contemplating the best option for tomorrow....,.we'll see what the weather is doing in the morning is the current thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment